Hello all friends !! Once again the building orders have taken me away from keeping regular posts. But be assured that I always try to make ever post worth your time:-)
I just recently I made another custom build. This time it was an entertainment unit.. My client wanted a unit and all he gave me was a picture, measurements and a slight modification.
Instead of four storage spots he wanted six… And of course I say NO PROBLEM !! 🙂
I Think I’m getting use to building things with less information. After a few trials and errors on my own stuff, I’ve figured out how to overcome certain challenges which makes my next project easier.
This was the clients picture of the style and color he wanted, with the addition of 6 storage spots instead of 4.
Here is the final product, with a little of my style but a little more finer finish.
I’ll be adding on the build process to this post soon. Another client has requested a X style entry table. So here i go again.
Stay Tuned !! 🙂